8th October 2018
Paragon is currently seeking a new Board Member to join our proactive team who is passionate about using music and the arts to improve the lives of people with additional support needs in Scotland.
Board member attributes:
1. Keen interest in music and the arts
2. Interested in Equality and Inclusion
3. Knowledgeable and supportive of people with additional support needs
4.Interested in charity work and knows a bit about the responsibilities of governance. 5. Is connected and can help Paragon partner up with people and organisations that have clout
6. Enthusiastic and committed to the work that Paragon does and the people it reaches
Other considerations are:
1. Not a board member on any other arts boards in Scotland (although having been one in the past would potentially be of benefit)
2. Someone with skills in: fundraising, law, finance, marketing, HR, IT
3. Applications from individuals aged 30 – 50 years old particularly welcome
How to apply:
If you would like to know more, please contact Ninian Perry, Creative Director of Paragon Music at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07788 974067. To apply, please send Ninian an email by 31 December outlining your interest and what you would bring to the role as well as a copy of your CV demonstrating how you meet the person specification.
Closing date for applications: Monday 31 December 2018