3rd March 2020
The festival is taking place at The Space Community Arts Venue – 257 London Rd, Glasgow G40 1PE – and a features an inclusive programme of music, comedy, family activities, workshops & film screenings throughout the weekend.
- Alex Caldeway – bass
- Sophie McBride – iPad
- Gabriel Gontor – guitar
- Ruairidh Whitmarsh – vocals + keys
- Colin Bunton – vocals + cajon
- Craig Ingram – electric guitar
- Eilidh McGrath – vocals + percussion
- Luke Adams – kit/percussion
- Charlotte Bunton – keys
- Anthony Flanagan – kit/percussion
- Ronan Coyle – keys
- Zac Scott – guitar/vocals (Paragon facilitator)
- Clare McBrien – keyboard/vocals (Paragon facilitator)
- Cameron Black – kit (Paragon facilitator)
- Thomas Brumby – bass (Paragon facilitator)
Horizons emerging artists performing:
- Katie Dale (supported by Zac Scott – guitar)
- Craig Ingram (supported by Thomas Brumby – keyboard)
- Kirsty Brown (supported by Grace Dale – keyboard)
The festival takes place on the ground floor and is wheelchair accessible. Access is through the main door at 257 London Road into a ‘cafe’ area, with the other rooms accessible from there.
There are three single-use toilet rooms, which are gender neutral and equipped with disabled access facilities.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch for any further info, or to let us know how we can help you to attend – either via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 354 0234.